Google search is here to stay. An essential tool for discovery, from gathering information to deciding which product to buy amidst vast competition, consumers depend on Google to determine where to spend their dollars. Enter, SEO. SEO ensures your products and services get a top spot on search results.
With this short and informative book, you will learn:
- How to hone your SEO goals and target your market
- How to capitalize on back-linking and guest-blogging
- How to manipulate SEO and learn from your competition
- How you can appropriately brand your business, develop a good reputation, and spread your message through SEO
- How to create SEO-relevant content using strong keywords
Don't let your corner of the web be just another place with no page views. Help yourself stand out in the crowd with SEO for Small Business.
Table of Contents
Part 1 What SEO Can (and Can’t) Do for You (and Your Business)
Part 2 Maximize Your Search Results Presence
Part 3 Go Viral